Smok Stick V9 Max Kit

$59.99

Stick V9 Max, SMOK's latest pen-style vape with the largest battery capacity to date, has eye popping outlook and excellent performance, making it stand out among stick series.

 With an unprecedented built-in 4000mAh battery to provide you powerful and durable vaping experiences you can go all day enjoying your vape.

Stick V9 Max has an LED indicator to tell you the conditions of itself. If pressing the power button twice in a row within a one second, you'll see the current battery power and three kinds of indicator colors on the lower part of the pentagon represent various battery levels. 

Green Light: above 70% battery power remaining, Orange Light: 30%-70% battery power remaining, and Red Light: below 30% battery power remaining.

LED indicator will flash 15 times when the voltage is lower than 3.3V.

Multiple protections are provided to avoid potential risks, including an 8 second cutt off when firing, low voltage protection, lithium battery protection, and short circuit protection.

Stick V9 Max tank is the largest tank ever designed so far by SMOK. Even bigger bulb glass tube holding 8.5ml of e-liquid with an even larger filling slot that can easily fill into the tank. Upgraded airflow system with even wider three airflow slots.

During the process of vaping, you will be satisfied with these two power masters.

 

Whats in the box?

  • 1x Stick V9 Max Battery 
  • 1x Stick V9  MaxTank (8.5ml) 
  • 1x Baby V2 S1 0.15 Ω Single Mesh Coil (Pre-installed) 
  • 1x Baby V2 S2 0.15 Ω Quadruple Coils
  • 1x USB Cable 
  • 1x User Manual 
  • Spare Parts 

Specifications 

  • Size: 87.8*28mm 
  • Weight: 133.5g 
  • Battery Capacity: 4000mAh 
  • Voltage Ranger: 3.3V- 4.2V
  • Output Voltage: 2.5V- 4.1V 
  • Output Power: 60W (Coil Resistance = 0.15 Ω) 
  • Resistance Ranger: 0.13 Ω- 2.5 Ω 
  • Charger Output: DC 5V 1A 
  • Charging Voltage: 5V
  • Charging Current: 0.66A 
  • Standby Current: <20uA (No-load) / <100uA (Load) 

Tank 

  • Material: Stainless Steel
  • Size: 35x54mm 
  • Weight: 88.5g 
  • Capacity: 8.5ml 
  • Thread: 510